Creation date 2018-08-21
This module allows the creation and editing of a table-type dynamic field.
The following versions of the OTRS Framework are supported:
The following modules are required:
- InBox Core 6.29.8 or superior
The following operating systems are required:
Third Party Software
The following third party software is required:
bin/otrs.Console.pl Admin::Package::Install /path/to/InBox\ DynamicFieldTable 6.1.10.opm
This module does not offer any configuration. But it makes it possible to bring the table in a notification or response, using tags. For this, it is necessary that the following settings are enabled in the OTRS:
Dynamic field creation
On the dynamic field registration screen, enter the general information for the dynamic field.
In the field settings, columns and type can be added according to what you want to have in your table. It is possible to create fields of type:
• Date: creates a date selection in the table;
• List: creates a select in the table. The select has user-defined options on this screen. When selecting this option, a “Content” text box appears. The select options must be separated by “;” as in the following image:
• Monetary: A field with configurable monetary format will be displayed in the table (more details in: Mask Settings);
• Numeric: Creates a field that accepts only numbers in the table.
• Text: Displays a simple text field in the table;
• Text (Mask): Creates a text field in the table with a configurable mask (more details in: Mask Settings).
To create a new column just click on the “+” icon in “Add Column” as in the image below:
There are two types of mask settings:
• Text: Loaded when creating a column of type Text (mask). When selecting this type, a list will be loaded with all columns that already have this type of data in the table. The list has the name of the column and below a select with 4 pre-defined formatting types: CEP, CNPJ, CPF and Telephone.
• Monetary: Loaded when creating a column of type Monetary. When selecting this type, a list with all the columns that have these types of data in the table will be loaded (below the list of text masks). The list, as well as for text masks, has the column name, but below there is a text box to insert the prefix for the mask, for example: R $, U $, EUR and etc. This field is free text, so any text entered in this field can be used as a prefix in the table.
It is possible to configure whether this field will accept negative values in the table, by default it is set to "No". To allow negative values just select "Yes". Mask settings (for both text and currency) are not mandatory.
It is possible to select columns to be added in the table. First of all, it is necessary to enable the sum of columns option in the select “Add columns”. By default it is set to "No". When selecting as "Yes" a multi-selection box will be displayed below with all columns with data types that can be added together.
The data that can be added are:
• Numeric: The column selection box automatically loads for any column that has one of these two types of data. When changing the configuration of the columns, it is necessary to select the columns to be added again.
Note: It is recommended to select which columns to add after configuring all columns to be displayed in the tables. It is also possible to configure the sum of lines. By default it comes as "No", when selecting as "Yes" it will add a column "TOTAL" at the end of the table with the sum of the columns already selected in the column sum configuration.
Another option available is column operations, where you can configure a mathematical operation between the columns, it obtains the sum of the columns and performs the operation the result can be saved in an existing text-type dynamic field, which is listed next to the operation .
The operation must follow the following pattern: Enter <> the name of the column you want to use as an operator and thus assemble the entire operation.
Setting editing permissions
It is possible to select the states in which this table cannot be edited by the user. To do this, in “Editing permissions” in the field administration, select in the checkbox all the states for which the table will not be editable. All states registered in the OTRS will be listed in this field.